Together for sport - donation campaign
Through Together For Sport, we want to making it easy for people to share sports kit - whether that’s football boots, running shoes or cricket bats.
We know how much good it can do us to get outdoors and get active. But sometimes the cost of kit can be a barrier to getting involved. That’s where Together For Sport - and the people of Leeds - can help.
From the 6th June there will be donation points across Leeds for you to be able to donate sports kit and equipment knowing it will be distributed to the people that will benefit from it the most.
If you have any donations of trainers, football boots, shin pads, hoodies and socks, in either adult or children's sizes, please drop them into the designated collection bins located in the reception area of the following leisure centres:
- Fearnville Leisure Centre - Oakwood Lane LS8 3LF. Opening Hours: Mon 8am-9pm, Tue - Thurs 9.15am-9pm, Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 8am-6pm and Sun 8am-5pm
- Holt Park Leisure Centre - Holtdale Approach LS16 7RX. Opening Hours: Mon & Tue 7am-10pm, Wed 7am-9.30pm, Thurs 7am-10pm, Fri 7am-9.30pm, Sat 8am-6pm and Sun 8am-8pm
- Wetherby Leisure Centre - Lodge Lane LS22 5FN. Opening Hours: Mon 6.30am-8pm, Tue 8am-10pm, Wed 6.30am-8pm, Thurs 8am-10pm, Fri 6.30am-9pm, Sat 8am-1.15pm and Sun 9am-5pm
- Garforth Leisure Centre - Ninelands Lane LS25 1NX. Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 7am-9pm, Sat & Sun 8am-12pm
- Morley Leisure Centre - Queensway LS27 9JP. Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 7am-10pm, Sat 8am-6.30pm and Sun 8am-9.30pm
We ask that any donations be washed, boots/trainers cleaned and all items bagged before putting them into the collection bin.
You can also get involved by joining our Leeds Together for Sport Facebook group where you can start donating, swapping and exchanging.